America and the American church are in distress! Do they know it?
Here is an excerpt from an interview Fox News’ Tucker Carlson had with New Jersey Governor Phil Murphy:
Tucker Carlson to Gov. Murphy: “By what authority did you nullify the Bill of Rights in issuing this order?”
Gov. Murphy to Tucker Carlson: “I wasn’t thinking of the Bill of Rights when we did this.”
Tucker Carlson to Gov. Murphy: “Well I can tell.”
Exactly! The Bill of Rights has not been considered by any elected official, or if they have been then they have been shredded during the COVID19 Pandemic pandemonium hoax.
The religious elite in Jesus’ day asked Him basically the same question. “By what authority are you doing these things and who gave you that authority?”
Of course, Jesus knew they knew the answer and that jealousy was dictating their dumb position. So He asked them a question which if they would answer then He would tell them the answer to their questions.
They realized He boxed them in instead of them boxing Him in and they refused to answer Him,
Governor Murphy seemed to realize he was boxed in, didn’t he?
If saving lives were the goal then all the measures for COVID19 would be applied every flu season when tens of thousands [usually the mid-tens of thousands] of Americans die, hundreds of thousands of Americans are hospitalized, and tens of millions of Americans contract the flu.
Or, as I have repeatedly stated, do the non-Pandemic lives not matter to anyone, whether in the government or not?
There is no clause that empowers elected officials to suspend our Constitutional and God-given rights in an emergency. They have the right and duty to suggest certain measures but they have no right to infringe upon our rights.
We are a free people, meaning we are free from government control. And being free from government’s control we are free to define what freedom means to us, as long as we are not breaking any laws that are Constitutionally enacted.
If as free people we want to stay home, practice social distancing, or do any of the other government-mandated requirements during COVID19 then we should do that.
But we have always taken precautions when we know, or feel like someone is not healthy and could possibly make us sick.
But the government forcing us to do any of those things for the greater good or out of an abundance of caution is unAmerican and antiChrist in nature.
We need to learn American civics, or refresh our civics comprehension:
“IN CONGRESS, JULY 4, 1776
The unanimous Declaration of the thirteen united States of America when in the Course of human events it becomes necessary for one people to dissolve the political bands which have connected them with another and to assume among the powers of the earth, the separate and equal station to which the Laws of Nature and of Nature’s God [emphasis mine] entitle them, a decent respect to the opinions of mankind requires that they should declare the causes which impel them to the separation.
- Our Founders placed in our Founding Documents the reality of a Supreme Sovereign Who ruled with Laws He set forth in nature
We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.
- Our Founders placed in our Founding Documents their testimony they believed in a Supreme Being called “Creator” Who gives every one of us unalienable [unable to be taken away from or given away by the possessor] Rights because only the Creator holds the authority to give or take away those Rights
- The Rights given by the Creator are
- Life – The Creator gives life and He can remove life
- Liberty – The Creator sets us free from slavery to man
- Pursuit of Happiness – The Creator gives us the intelligence to know what makes us happy
- The Rights given by the Creator are
That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, — That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness.
- The Creator established governments among Men not above Men
- No earthly government can interfere with Man’s relationship with their Creator
- No government of governmental official has the right to stand between a person and their Creator
- The Right of the free people is to alter or abolish government, not vice versa
- Safety and Happiness means the government cannot divorce Safety from Happiness, because together they are a God-given right to pursue
- In other words, the government cannot define for us what Safety and Happiness means to us
- We define what they mean because God gave us the Right to determine them for ourselves
- In other words, the government cannot define for us what Safety and Happiness means to us
Prudence, indeed, will dictate that Governments long established should not be changed for light and transient causes; and accordingly all experience hath shewn that mankind are more disposed to suffer, while evils are sufferable than to right themselves by abolishing the forms to which they are accustomed.
- Trivial disagreements should not result in dissolving our government but infringing on our Rights from our Creator is not trivial
But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same Object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security.
- When government decides they know what is best for us and they continue to abuse us by infringing upon our Rights, then we have the right and duty to replace the abusers with people [Guards] who will protect [guard] our God-given Rights
Such has been the patient sufferance of these Colonies; and such is now the necessity which constrains them to alter their former Systems of Government.
The history of the present King of Great Britain is a history of repeated injuries and usurpations, all having in direct object the establishment of an absolute Tyranny over these States.
To prove this, let Facts be submitted to a candid world.”
- England continually abused their right to govern us so We The People decided we wanted freedom, not control
President Donald J. Trump said during his Inaugural Address January 20, 2017 –
“Chief Justice Roberts, President Carter, President Clinton, President Bush, President Obama, fellow Americans, and people of the world: thank you.”
- President Trump stood tall in the lions den of the globalist cabal and informed them and the entire world that REAL HOPE AND CHANGE HAD ARRIVED!
“We, the citizens of America, are now joined in a great national effort to rebuild our country and to restore its promise for all of our people.”
- President Trump revealed VISION!
“Together, we will determine the course of America and the world for years to come.”
- President Trump spoke of UNITY!
“We will face challenges. We will confront hardships. But we will get the job done.”
- President Trump revealed RESOLVE and VICTORY!
“Today’s ceremony, however, has very special meaning. Because today we are not merely transferring power from one Administration to another, or from one party to another – but we are transferring power from Washington, D.C. and giving it back to you, the American People.”
- President Trump revealed he fully understood who the REAL POWERFUL PEOPLE ARE – WE THE PEOPLE!
But three years later when a manufactured crisis called COVID19 was announced, some of the WE THE PEOPLE ran for cover like cockroaches when a light is turned on.
The selfish self-preservation of some trumped [pun intended] the collective Bill of Rights freedoms and protections from a tyrannical government from the collective citizenry, and rendered logic inoperable and exposed the shallowness of the “people of faith’s” faith!
Faith in God was expeditiously replaced with faith in the State!
How did We The People get here?
Is Civics even taught in our schools, whether government, home or parochial, anymore?
What exactly is being taught from church pulpits in America?
How can so many who attend church services regularly wilt so fast when faith in God and God’s wisdom are needed the most?
Could this be the answer?
“4 When a large crowd was coming together, and those from the various cities were journeying to Him, He spoke by way of a parable: 5 ‘The sower went out to sow his seed; and as he sowed, some fell beside the road, and it was trampled under foot and the birds of the air ate it up. 6 Other seed fell on rocky soil, and as soon as it grew up, it withered away, because it had no moisture. 7 Other seed fell among the thorns; and the thorns grew up with it and choked it out. 8 Other seed fell into the good soil, and grew up, and produced a crop a hundred times as great.’ As He said these things, He would call out, ‘He who has ears to hear, let him hear.’
9 His disciples began questioning Him as to what this parable meant.
10 And He said, ‘To you it has been granted to know the mysteries of the kingdom of God, but to the rest it is in parables, so that seeing they may not see, and hearing they may not understand. 11 Now the parable is this: the seed is the word of God. 12 Those beside the road are those who have heard; then the devil comes and takes away the word from their heart, so that they will not believe and be saved. 13 Those on the rocky soil are those who, when they hear, receive the word with joy; and these have no firm root; they believe for a while, and in time of temptation fall away. 14 The seed which fell among the thorns, these are the ones who have heard, and as they go on their way they are choked with worries and riches and pleasures of this life, and bring no fruit to maturity. 15 But the seed in the good soil, these are the ones who have heard the word in an honest and good heart, and hold it fast, and bear fruit with perseverance.'”
Jesus made it abundantly clear certain people would see and hear with understanding and others would not. He then gave examples of why.
- Those granted the ability to see and hear
- Have honest and good hearts that bear much fruit with perseverance
- These people persevere [continue in a course of action even in the face of difficulty or with little or no prospect of success] because their cause is noble and righteous
- Those not granted the ability to see and hear
- Do not protect the seed of God’s Word from demonic theft
- Do not have firm root systems in them and fall away when tempted [no perseverance]
- Do not value God or His word over their life [worries about riches and pleasure]
Maybe the reason people do not have what God says is required is because He sends a famine in the land for hearing God’s Word. Remember, faith comes by hearing God’s Word so if there is a famine for hearing God’s Word then there would be a lack of real faith in the land the famine exists.
“11 ‘Behold, days are coming,’ declares the Lord GOD, ‘When I will send a famine on the land, not a famine for bread or a thirst for water, but rather for hearing the words of the LORD.'”
My question is why would God send a famine in a land making His Word scarce?
In Amos’s prophecy, we find God’s people living selfishly, not selflessly. Isn’t that the description Jesus gave in the parable of the sower? By the way, you can find the parable of the sower in Matthew 13 and Mark 4 too.
God is patient, loving, kind and generous but He also knows what a good investment and bad investment looks like!
God determines how long He will send help to people!
- “How I longed to gather you together . . . But you were unwilling. Therefore I am leaving your house to you . . .”
God determines how long He will strive with people!
- “My Spirit will not always strive with man.”
God determines what people qualify for His investment or are disqualified from receiving His investment!
- “He who loves father or mother more than Me is not worthy of Me. He who loves son or daughter more than Me is not worthy of Me. He who does not take his cross and follow Me is not worthy of Me. He who receives you receives Me. And he who receives Me receives Him who sent Me.”
God determines who He shows mercy to!
- “So then He has mercy on whom He desires, and He hardens whom He desires.“
- Jesus did not stop Judas from becoming a betrayer or from hanging himself.
The people He loves determine whether or not they benefit from what God invests in them. And when God determines they no longer value Him or His investment He ceases to invest and moves on to someone who has an honest and good heart.
From Genesis to Revelation that truth is clearly communicated!
Peter called God’s people:
- A chosen race
- A royal priesthood
- A holy nation
- A people for God’s own possession
Peter went on to say these people were at one time not a people and a people who had not received mercy, but now they had received mercy meaning they were what is listed above.
Your question should be? What is the condition of my heart?
Do you have an honest and good heart as defined by God?
Or is your heart in distress and in need of a transformation?
Do you need God’s mercy?
The way to know is by honestly evaluating your life by this rule –
- Do you proclaim the excellencies of Him who has called you out of darkness into His marvelous light,
- Is your life lived in His light where you proclaim His excellencies
- Or do you stumble because you are disobedient to the Word, and to this doom you are appointed?
- It goes back to knowing and living by the code of life you have been given
- If you are American you have the Constitution you are to defend and uphold
- If you are a Christian you have the Scripture you are to defend and uphold
In 2018 China ruled live streaming church services was illegal, and a significant county in California has now ruled live worship from a church is illegal. This means no worship team can assemble at the church to live stream worship to those sheltered in place at home.
The spirit of this age is tightening its grip around the body of Christ and few members are aware or willing to cut the head of the snake off. If this continues the State will have successfully ended corporate in-person church, forever.
I have been speaking to this since the beginning with little to no acknowledgment!
Lastly, if your pastor [church leader] told you, suggested or insinuated to you that you should stay home and not physically assemble with the saints because the State [government] said not to, that pastor has disqualified himself from being your spiritual leader. Unless, of course, you want to follow someone not following the leading of the Holy Spirit.
As a Christian, you have the same right to replace any leadership that infringes on your God-given rights just like as an American citizen you have the right to remove unconstitutional rules and rulers and find new “Guards” who will guard your Rights.
I pray when or if this crisis [distress] ends God’s people will have a come to Jesus meeting with their leaders and demand they explain their decisions to infringe on their Rights as citizens of America and heaven.
In fact, why not start right now so when or if it ends you can have a fresh start under leaders who empower you, not enslave you.
Receive and steward God’s passion, power, presence, priority, process, promises, protection, provision, pruning, purging, purity, and purpose!
Dr. Kevin M. Drury, DMin
A radical spiritual revolutionary
Revolution Movement Co-Founder
You say you want a revolution! Join our movement and turn your world upside down so God can turn His world right side up!